Report NEP-IAS-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karsten Jeske & Sagiri Kitao, 2007. "U.S. tax policy and health insurance demand: can a regressive policy improve welfare?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gregory Erin Givens, 2007. "Unemployment, Imperfect Risk Sharing, and the Monetary Business Cycle," Working Papers 200710, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Camacho-Gutiérrez, Pablo & González-Cantú, Vanessa M., 2007. "Moral hazard in a voluntary deposit insurance system: Revisited," MPRA Paper 3909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozlem Ozdemir, 2007. "Valuation of Self-Insurance and Self-Protection under Ambiguity: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lilia Filipova, 2007. "Monitoring and Privacy in Automobile Insurance Markets with Moral Hazard," Discussion Paper Series 293, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Svensson, Mikael, 2007. "Precautionary Behavior and Willingness to Pay for a Mortality Risk Reduction:Searching for the Expected Relationship," Working Papers 2007:3, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 09 Sep 2008.