Report NEP-UPT-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Botti & Anna Conte & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, . "Risk attitude in real decision proBLEMs," Quaderni DEF 144, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Juan A. Crespo & Carmelo Núñez & Juan Pablo Rincón-Zapatero, 2007. "On the impossibility of representing infinite utility streams," Economics Working Papers we075530, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2007. "Discrete choices and the trade-off between money and time: A test of the theory of reference-dependent preferences," MPRA Paper 3904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozlem Ozdemir, 2007. "Valuation of Self-Insurance and Self-Protection under Ambiguity: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrew Bugg, 2007. "Owner Motivations in the UK Speciality Food Sector," Working Papers 07-4, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Benoit Tarroux, 2006. "Are Equalization Payments Making Canadians Better Off? A Two-Dimensional Dominance Answer," IDEP Working Papers 0608, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 15 Nov 2006.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Bierlaire, Michel, 2007. "Circumventing the problem of the scale: discrete choice models with multiplicative error terms," MPRA Paper 3901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erich Battistin & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Why is Consumption More Log Normal Than Income? Gibrat's Law Revisited," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 671, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth, 2007. "A Non-Bayesian Approach to (Un)Bounded Rationality," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Philippe Jehiel & David Ettinger, 2007. "Towards a Theory of Deception," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000126, UCLA Department of Economics.