Neal H Olitsky
|University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth Department of Economics 285 Old Westport Rd. North Dartmouth, MA, 02747|
(in no particular order)
Department of Economics
Dartmouth, Massachusetts (United States)
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth
RePEc:edi:edumaus (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Economics
Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
Tippie College of Business
University of Iowa
W210 John Pappajohn Business Building, Iowa City, IA 52242-1000
RePEc:edi:deuiaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Neumann, George & Olitsky, Neal & Robbins, Steve, 2009. "Job congruence, academic achievement, and earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 503-509, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Neumann, George & Olitsky, Neal & Robbins, Steve, 2009.
"Job congruence, academic achievement, and earnings,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 503-509, October.
- Pema, Elda & Mehay, Stephen, 2012. "Career effects of occupation-related vocational education: Evidence from the military's internal labor market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 680-693.
- Agnieszka Sitko-Lutek & Aneta Karasek, 2013. "Innovations in Higher Education System," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2012.
"Interval regression models with endogenous explanatory variables,"
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 475-498, October.
- Giulia BETTIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2010. "Interval Regression Models with;Endogenous Explanatory Variables," Working Papers 339, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Juan C. Palomino & Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan G. Rodriguez, 2016. "Channels of inequality of opportunity: The role of education and occupation in Europe," Working Papers 411, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Neal H Olitsky should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.