Siope Vakataki 'Ofa
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) Bangkok, Thailand
RePEc:edi:escapth (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Atsuko Okuda & Siope Vakataki Ofa, 2017. "Promoting investment in the Asia-Pacific Information Superhighway (AP-IS)," MPDD Policy Briefs PB48, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Siope Vakataki, 'Ofa, 2007. "An effective framework for trade policy in Tonga," MPRA Paper 66182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azmat Gani & Siope Vakataki 'Ofa, 2018. "Population, Health and Growth," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 52(3), pages 169-181, July-Sept.
- Siope Vakataki ‘Ofa & Azmat Gani, 2017. "Trade policy and health implication for Pacific island countries," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 816-830, June.
- Simon Mevel & Siope Vakataki ‘Ofa & Stephen Karingi, 2015. "Illicit Financial Flows, Trade Mispricing, and their impact on African economies," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Adam B. Elhiraika & Allan C. K. Mukungu & Wanjiku Nyoike (ed.), Regional Integration and Policy Challenges in Africa, chapter 10, pages 220-252, Palgrave Macmillan.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Siope Vakataki, 'Ofa, 2007.
"An effective framework for trade policy in Tonga,"
66182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Vladimir & Chowdhury, Anis, 2015. "What Uzbekistan tells us about industrial policy that we did not know?," MPRA Paper 67013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleh Mazol, 2015. "Exchange Rate, Imports of Intermediate and Capital Goods and GDP Growth in Belarus," BEROC Working Paper Series 32, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Azmat Gani & Siope Vakataki 'Ofa, 2018.
"Population, Health and Growth,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 52(3), pages 169-181, July-Sept.
- Lee Worden & Rae Wannier & Nicole A Hoff & Kamy Musene & Bernice Selo & Mathias Mossoko & Emile Okitolonda-Wemakoy & Jean Jacques Muyembe Tamfum & George W Rutherford & Thomas M Lietman & Anne W Rimoi, 2019. "Projections of epidemic transmission and estimation of vaccination impact during an ongoing Ebola virus disease outbreak in Northeastern Democratic Republic of Congo, as of Feb. 25, 2019," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Chin, Marshall H. & King, Paula T. & Jones, Rhys G. & Jones, Bryn & Ameratunga, Shanthi N. & Muramatsu, Naoko & Derrett, Sarah, 2018. "Lessons for achieving health equity comparing Aotearoa/New Zealand and the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(8), pages 837-853.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Siope Vakataki Ofa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.