Report NEP-ICT-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Billari, Francesco C. & Giuntella, Osea & Stella, Luca, 2017. "Does Broadband Internet Affect Fertility?," IZA Discussion Papers 10935, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Leiponen, Aija & Thomas, Llewellyn D W, 2017. "Invention Machines: How Control Instruments and Information Technologies Drove Global Technologigal Progress over a Century of Invention," ETLA Working Papers 52, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Atsuko Okuda & Siope Vakataki Ofa, 2017. "Promoting investment in the Asia-Pacific Information Superhighway (AP-IS)," MPDD Policy Briefs PB48, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Robert Plant & Manuel S. Santos & Tarek Sayed, 2017. "Computerization, Composition of Employment, and Structure of Wages," Working Papers 2017-09, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Steve Gui-Diby & Xin Li, 2017. "E-Government for better governance and fiscal management," MPDD Policy Briefs PB60, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Ahmed, Ovais, 2017. "Block chain Technology:Concept of Digital Economics," MPRA Paper 80967, University Library of Munich, Germany.