|De Leeuwenborch Hollandsweg 1 6706 KN WAgeningen|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Pius Odunga & Henk Folmer, 2004. "Profiling Tourists for Balanced Utilization of Tourism-Based Resources in Kenya," Working Papers 2004.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pius Odunga & Henk Folmer, 2004.
"Profiling Tourists for Balanced Utilization of Tourism-Based Resources in Kenya,"
2004.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Amit K. Bhandari & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for Biodiversity Conservation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200938, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2009.
- S. O. Namusonge & Prof. E. Mukulu & Dr. N. Kirima, 2015. "Information Sharing, Cooperative Behaviour and Hotel Performance: A Survey of the Kenyan Hospitality Industry," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(9), pages 77-92, September.
- Chukiat Chaiboonsri & Prasert Chaitip & N. Rangaswamy, 2009. "Modelling International Tourism Demand in Thailand," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 125-146.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pius Odunga should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.