|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Befektetések és Vállalati Pénzügy Tanszék Budapest, Hungary
Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem
+36 1 4825212
+36 1 4825431
1091 Budapest, Fővám tér 8
RePEc:edi:dfcorhu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Németh-Durkó, Emilia, 2018. "How economic growth and energy consumption contribute to environmental degradation?," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2018/07, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Bai, Attila & Durkó, Emília & Tar, Károly & Tóth, József Barnabás & Lázár, István & Kapocska, László & Kircsi, Andrea & Bartók, Blanka & Vass, Róbert & Pénzes, János & Tóth, Tamás, 2016. "Social and economic possibilities for the energy utilization of fitomass in the valley of the river Hernád," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 777-789.
- Durkó, Emília, 2013. "Versenyképes Megoldást Jelentenek A Szilárd Biotüzelőanyagok?," Journal of Central European Green Innovation, Karoly Robert University College, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Bai, Attila & Durkó, Emília & Tar, Károly & Tóth, József Barnabás & Lázár, István & Kapocska, László & Kircsi, Andrea & Bartók, Blanka & Vass, Róbert & Pénzes, János & Tóth, Tamás, 2016.
"Social and economic possibilities for the energy utilization of fitomass in the valley of the river Hernád,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 777-789.
- Biljana Kulišić & Tajana Radić & Mario Njavro, 2020. "Agro-Pruning for Energy as a Link between Rural Development and Clean Energy Policies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-19, May.
- Kornél Németh & Zoltán Birkner & Andrea Katona & Nikoletta Göllény-Kovács & Attila Bai & Péter Balogh & Zoltán Gabnai & Erzsébet Péter, 2020. "Can Energy Be a “Local Product” Again? Hungarian Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-22, February.
- Benedek, József & Sebestyén, Tihamér-Tibor & Bartók, Blanka, 2018. "Evaluation of renewable energy sources in peripheral areas and renewable energy-based rural development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 516-535.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emilia Nemeth-Durko
(Emilia Németh-Durkó) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.