|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Section Cardiff, United Kingdom
Cardiff Business School
: +44 (0) 29 20874417
+44 (0) 29 20874419
Aberconway Building, Colum Drive, CARDIFF, CF10 3EU
RePEc:edi:ecscfuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Foreman-Peck, James & Nicholls, Tom, 2008. "Peripherality and the Impact of SME Takeovers," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2012.
- Broecke, Stijn & Nicholls, Tom, 2007. "Ethnicity and degree attainment," MPRA Paper 35284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Foreman-Peck & Tom Nicholls, 2013. "SME takeovers as a contributor to regional productivity gaps," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 359-378, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- James Foreman-Peck & Tom Nicholls, 2013.
"SME takeovers as a contributor to regional productivity gaps,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 359-378, August.
- James Foreman-Peck & Tom Nicholls, 2015. "Inter-regional mobility of entrepreneurial SMEs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 57-87, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tom Nicholls should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.