Report NEP-GEO-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Agglomeration and Specialisation Patterns of Finnish Biotechnology. On the Search for an Economic Rationale of a Dispersed Industry Structure," Discussion Papers 1133, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- John Hartwick, 2007. "Are Sunnier Cities Denser?," Working Papers 1164, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2008. "Localized technological externalities and the geographical distribution of firms," LEM Papers Series 2008/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Nicholls, Tom, 2008. "Peripherality and the Impact of SME Takeovers," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2012.
- Christ, Julian P., 2007. "Varieties of systems of innovation: A survey of their evolution in growth theory and economic geography," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 25/2007, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Robert Plasman & Michael Rusinek & Ilan Tojerow, 2008. "Les différences régionales de productivité se reflètent-elles dans la formation des salaires?," DULBEA Working Papers 08-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Giuri & Myriam Mariani, 2008. "Inventors and the Geographical Breadth of Knowledge Soillovers," DRUID Working Papers 08-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Peri, Giovanni & Sparber, Chad, 2008. "The Fallacy of Crowding-Out: A Note on â€œNative Internal Migration and the Labor Market Impact of Immigrationâ€," Working Papers 2008-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.