Department of Economics Albany, New York (United States)
State University of New York-Albany (SUNY)
: (518) 442-4735
Department of Economics, BA-110, Albany, NY 12222
RePEc:edi:dealbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Duong Ngotran, 2016. "The E-Monetary Theory," 2016 Papers png175, Job Market Papers.
- Ngotran, Duong, 2015. "The Surge of Wall Street and The Rise in Income Inequality - Do they share the same root ?," MPRA Paper 67650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2015.
- Ngotran, Duong & Ngo, Tien, 2013. "Retail Sector and Economic Development," MPRA Paper 61590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2014.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Duong Ngotran, 2016.
"The E-Monetary Theory,"
png175, Job Market Papers.
- Ngotran, Duong, 2017. "Interest on reserves and monetary policy of targeting both interest rate and money supply," MPRA Paper 81579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngotran, Duong, 2016. "The E-Monetary Theory," MPRA Paper 77206, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2015-02-05 2015-11-15 2016-11-06 2017-03-12 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2016-11-06 2017-03-12 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2016-11-06 2017-03-12 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (2) 2017-03-12 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2017-03-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Duong Ngotran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.