Ha Thu NGUYEN
|First Name:||Ha Thu|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
EconomiX Nanterre, France
Université Paris-Nanterre (Paris X)
RePEc:edi:modemfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2016. "Reject inference in application scorecards: evidence from France," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2015. "How is credit scoring used to predict default in China?," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2014. "Default Predictors in Credit Scoring - Evidence from France’s Retail Banking Institution," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2016.
"Reject inference in application scorecards: evidence from France,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2016-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Adrien Ehrhardt & Christophe Biernacki & Vincent Vandewalle & Philippe Heinrich & S'ebastien Beben, 2019. "R\'eint\'egration des refus\'es en Credit Scoring," Papers 1903.10855, arXiv.org.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2015.
"How is credit scoring used to predict default in China?,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2015-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tomáš Vaněk & David Hampel, 2017. "The Probability of Default Under IFRS 9: Multi-period Estimation and Macroeconomic Forecast," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 759-776.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ha Thu Nguyen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.