Report NEP-CFN-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bontems, Philippe & Nauges, Celine, 2014. "On the design of water markets in the presence of risk aversion," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165864, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jonathan Brogaard & Corey Garriott & Anna Pomeranets, 2014. "High-Frequency Trading Competition," Staff Working Papers 14-19, Bank of Canada.
- Thorsten Beck & Haki Pamuk & Burak R. Uras, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Saving Practices and Reinvestment: Theory and Evidence from Tanzanian MSEs," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Albers, Felicitas G., 2014.
"Unternehmensziele und Compliance
[Business Targets and Compliance]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe26, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2014. "Default Predictors in Credit Scoring - Evidence from France’s Retail Banking Institution," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2014. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-27, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Chang, C-L. & Hsu, H-K. & McAleer, M.J., 2014. "A Tourism Financial Conditions Index," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2014-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Francis de Véricourt & Denis Gromb, 2014. "Financing capacity investment under demand uncertainty," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-03, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Viral V. Acharya & Michael J. Fleming & Warren B. Hrung & Asani Sarkar, 2014. "Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last resort facilities," Staff Reports 673, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rey Dang & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Does Board Gender Diversity Make a Difference? New Evidence from Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2014-297, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.