|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business Economics and Management Skopje, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic)
University American College
RePEc:edi:sbuacmk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lazarevski, Dimche & Mrsik, Jadranka & Smokvarski, Edi, 2012. "Evolution of the venture capital financing for growing small and medium enterprises in Central and Eastern Europe countries: the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 41997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lazarevski, Dimche & Mrsik, Jadranka, 2012. "Reformed Pensions Systems in Central and Eastern Europe: Challenges to future safe pension benefits," MPRA Paper 41996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jadranka Mrsik & Ninko Kostovski, 2017. "Offshoring Accounting Services: New Opportunities for Developing Countries," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 132-146, March.
- Goran Vasilev & Jadranka Mrsik, 2017. "The Impact Of The Crisis On The Lending Decisions: Evidence From The Banks In Macedonia," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 292-305, August.
- Jadranka MRSIK & Ninko KOSTOVSKI, 2015. "Environmental and social responsibility reporting. Do Macedonian companies disclose those information and how?," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 220-231, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jadranka Mrsik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.