|Dipartimento di Ingegneria Gestionale Politecnico di Milano Piazza L. da Vinci 32 20133 Milano Italy|
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Gestionale Milano, Italy
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza L. da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano
RePEc:edi:dipomit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mosconi, Rocco & Paruolo, Paolo, 2014. "Rank and order conditions for identification in simultaneous system of cointegrating equations with integrated variables of order two," MPRA Paper 53589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Paruolo & Rocco Mosconi, 2010. "Identification of cointegrating relations in I(2) vector autoregressive models," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1007, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Rocco Mosconi & Raffaello Seri, 2002. "Non-causality in Bivariate Binary Panel Data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Carlo GIANNINI & Rocco MOSCONI, 1989. "Non stazionarieta', integrazione, cointegrazione: analisi di alcuni aspetti della letteratura recente," Working Papers 14, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Rocco Mosconi & Paolo Paruolo, 2017. "Formula I(1) and I(2): Race Tracks for Likelihood Maximization Algorithms of I(1) and I(2) Cointegrated VAR Models," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-30, November.
- Mosconi, Rocco & Paruolo, Paolo, 2017. "Identification conditions in simultaneous systems of cointegrating equations with integrated variables of higher order," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 271-276.
- Mosconi, Rocco & Seri, Raffaello, 2006. "Non-causality in bivariate binary time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 379-407, June.
- Søren Johansen & Rocco Mosconi & Bent Nielsen, 2000.
"Cointegration analysis in the presence of structural breaks in the deterministic trend,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 216-249.
- Bent Nielsen, 2000. "Cointegration Analysis in the Presence of Structural Breaks in the Deterministic Trend," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1494, Econometric Society.
- Anders Rahbek & Rocco Mosconi, 1999. "Cointegration rank inference with stationary regressors in VAR models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 76-91.
- Colombo, Massimo G & Mosconi, Rocco, 1995. "Complementarity and Cumulative Learning Effects in the Early Diffusion of Multiple Technologies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 13-48, March.
- Mosconi, Rocco & Giannini, Carlo, 1992. "Non-causality in Cointegrated Systems: Representation Estimation and Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 399-417, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rocco Mosconi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.