Peter James McCabe
- David Easley & Peter McCabe, 1978. "Expectations and Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 355, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Peter McCabe, 1976. "The Qualitative Implications of a Simple Model of Optimal Human Capital Formation," Discussion Papers 238, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- McCabe, Peter J., 1997. "Duality theory with a non-linear constraint," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 295-313, April.
- McCabe, Peter J., 1986. "Comparative statics of degenerate critical points," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 177-181.
- McCabe, Peter J, 1983. "Optimal Leisure-Effort Choice with Endogenously Determined Earnings," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(3), pages 308-29, July.
- McCabe, Peter J., 1981. "On two market equilibrium theorems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 167-171, July.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter McCabe should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.