|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
John Molson School of Business Montréal, Canada
RePEc:edi:sbconca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ohjin Kwon & Anthony J. Dukes & S. Siddarth & Jorge M. Silva-Risso, 2015. "The Informational Role of Product Trade-Ins for Pricing Durable Goods," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 736-762, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ohjin Kwon & Anthony J. Dukes & S. Siddarth & Jorge M. Silva-Risso, 2015.
"The Informational Role of Product Trade-Ins for Pricing Durable Goods,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 736-762, December.
- Jayarajan, Dinakar & Siddarth, S. & Silva-Risso, Jorge, 2018. "Cannibalization vs. competition: An empirical study of the impact of product durability on automobile demand," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 641-660.
- Cao, Kaiying & Xu, Xiaoyan & Bian, Yiwen & Sun, Yanhong, 2019. "Optimal trade-in strategy of business-to-consumer platform with dual-format retailing model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 181-192.
- Miao, Zhaowei & Fu, Ke & Xia, Zhiqiang & Wang, Yu, 2017. "Models for closed-loop supply chain with trade-ins," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 308-326.
- Bian, Yiwen & Xie, Jiazheng & Archibald, Thomas W. & Sun, Yanhong, 2019. "Optimal extended warranty strategy: Offering trade-in service or not?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 240-254.
- Hu, Shu & Ma, Zu-Jun & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2019. "Optimal prices and trade-in rebates for successive-generation products with strategic consumers and limited trade-in duration," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 92-107.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ohjin Kwon should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.