Uğur Namık Kücük
(Ugur Namik Kucuk)
|Facolta di Economia, a/o Sig.ra Patrizia Marta, Universita di Roma, Tor Vergata, 00133, Rome, Italy|
(in no particular order)
Facoltà di Economia (Faculty of Economics)
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata" (Tor Vergata University of Rome)
RePEc:edi:ferotit (more details at EDIRC)
Dipartimento del Tesoro (Department of the Treasury)
Ministero dell'Economia e delle Finanze (Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance)
Government of Italy
RePEc:edi:tesgvit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kucuk, Ugur N., 2010. "Non-default Component of Sovereign Emerging Market Yield Spreads and its Determinants: Evidence from Credit Default Swap Market," MPRA Paper 27428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kucuk, Ugur N., 2010.
"Non-default Component of Sovereign Emerging Market Yield Spreads and its Determinants: Evidence from Credit Default Swap Market,"
27428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Küçük, Ugur N., 2009. "Emerging Market Local Currency Bond Market, Too Risky to Invest?," MPRA Paper 21878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frolova, Elvina & Fantazzini, Dean, 2012. "Credit default swaps and CDS-bond basis with Russian companies: a review and an analysis of the effects of the short selling ban during the second great contraction," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 25(1), pages 3-24.
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Amine Lahiani & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Rangan Gupta, 2016.
"Linkages between financial sector CDS spreads and macroeconomic influence in a nonlinear setting,"
- Lahiani, Amine & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Gupta, Rangan, 2016. "Linkages between financial sector CDS spreads and macroeconomic influence in a nonlinear setting," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 443-456.
- Amine Lahiani & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Linkages between Financial Sector CDS Spreads and Macroeconomic Influence in a Nonlinear Setting," Working Papers 201456, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kucuk, Ugur N., 2009. "Dynamic Sources of Sovereign Bond Market Liquidity," MPRA Paper 19677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Augustin, 2012. "Sovereign Credit Default Swap Premia," Working Papers 12-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ugur Namik Kucuk
(Ugur Namik Kucuk) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.