Department of Economics Irvine, California (United States)
University of California-Irvine
: (949) 824-5788
Irvine, CA 92697-3125
RePEc:edi:deucius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books Editorship
- Ivan Jeliazkov & Dale J. Poirier, 2007. "Dynamic and Structural Features of Intifada Violence: A Markov Process Approach," Working Papers 070801, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ofer Mintz & Imran S. Currim & Ivan Jeliazkov, 2013. "Information Processing Pattern and Propensity to Buy: An Investigation of Online Point-of-Purchase Behavior," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 716-732, September.
- Ivan Jeliazkov & Rui Liu, 2010. "A model-based ranking of U.S. recessions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2289-2296.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Jeliazkov, Ivan, 2006. "Inference in Semiparametric Dynamic Models for Binary Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 685-700, June.
- Siddhartha Chib & Ivan Jeliazkov, 2005. "Accept–reject Metropolis–Hastings sampling and marginal likelihood estimation," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(1), pages 30-44, February.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Jeliazkov, Ivan, 2004. "Comment on "The macroeconomic consequences of terrorism"," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1033-1037, July.
- Bianco, William T. & Jeliazkov, Ivan & Sened, Itai, 2004. "The Uncovered Set and the Limits of Legislative Action," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 256-276, July.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Ivan Jeliazkov & Dale J. Poirier (ed.), 2014. "Bayesian Model Comparison," Advances in Econometrics, Emerald Publishing Ltd, volume 34, number aeco.2014.34, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivan Jeliazkov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.