Inference in Semiparametric Dynamic Models for Binary Longitudinal Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genya Kobayashi & Hideo Kozumi, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of quantile regression for censored dynamic panel data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-380, June.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:16-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Takagi, Shingo, 2012.
"Retail power market competition with endogenous entry decision—An auction data analysis,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 351-368.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe & Shingo Takagi, 2011. "Retail Power Market Competition with Endogenous Entry Decision-An Auction Data Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Zhao, Kaifeng & Lian, Heng, 2014. "Variational inferences for partially linear additive models with variable selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 223-239.
- Tong Li & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2008. "Semiparametric Bayesian inference for dynamic Tobit panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 699-728.
- Finn Lindgren & Håvard Rue, 2008. "On the Second-Order Random Walk Model for Irregular Locations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(4), pages 691-700.
- Bacolod, Marigee P. & Tobias, Justin L., 2006. "Schools, school quality and achievement growth: Evidence from the Philippines," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 619-632, December.
- Panagiotelis, Anastasios & Smith, Michael, 2008. "Bayesian identification, selection and estimation of semiparametric functions in high-dimensional additive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 291-316, April.
- D. Rummel & T. Augustin & H. Küchenhoff, 2010. "Correction for Covariate Measurement Error in Nonparametric Longitudinal Regression," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1209-1219, December.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10260-017-0392-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:101:y:2006:p:685-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.