|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Banque de FranceParis, France
B.P. 140-01 75049 Paris Cedex 01
RePEc:edi:bdfgvfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yaroslav Ivanenko & Illya Pasichnichenko, 2013. "Uncertainty and absence of arbitrage opportunity," Papers 1307.5602, arXiv.org.
- Y, Ivanenko. & B, Munier., 2012. "Price as a choice under nonstochastic randomness in finance," Working papers 381, Banque de France.
- Yaroslav Ivanenko, 2010. "Price as a matter of choice and nonstochastic randomness," Papers 1006.2555, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Yaroslav Ivanenko, 2010. "On the nature of financial leverage," Papers 1009.2896, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Y. Ivanenko & N. Lebovka & N. Vygornitskii, 1999.
"Eden growth model for aggregation of charged particles,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(3), pages 469-480, October.
- Y. Ivanenko & N. Lebovka & N. Vygornitskii, 1999. "Eden growth model for aggregation of charged particles," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(3), pages 469-480, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yaroslav Ivanenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.