Conor P. Horan
|School of Marketing, Room 3053 Faculty of Business, Dublin Institute of Technology Tel: +353 1 402 7146. Fax: +353 1 402 7198. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|353 1 402 7146|
(in no particular order)
School of Business
University College Dublin
RePEc:edi:sbucdie (more details at EDIRC)
College of Business
Dublin Institute of Technology
+ 353 1 402 3040
+ 353 1 402 3290
RePEc:edi:fbditie (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor, 2002. "Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 535-543, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor, 2002.
"Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 535-543, July.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2008. "How is the relationship significance brought about? A critical realist approach," FEP Working Papers 282, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2005. "Relationship significance: is it sufficiently explained?," FEP Working Papers 183, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Czernek, Katarzyna & Czakon, Wojciech, 2016. "Trust-building processes in tourist coopetition: The case of a Polish region," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 380-394.
- Yamin, Mo & Andersson, Ulf, 2011. "Subsidiary importance in the MNC: What role does internal embeddedness play?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 151-162, April.
- Lind, Johnny & Stromsten, Torkel, 2006. "When do firms use different types of customer accounting?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1257-1266, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Conor P. Horan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.