Fernando G. Gutiérrez-Hidalgo
|Universidad Pablo de Olavide de Sevilla Departamento de Dirección de Empresas (Área de Contabilidad) Edificio 7, Segunda Planta. Carretera de Utrera, Km. 1 41013. Sevilla ESPAÑA|
|+34 954 34 92 83|
Departamento de Economía Financiera y Contabilidad Sevilla, Spain
Universidad Pablo de Olavide
: + 34 954 97 7444
+ 34 954 34 8353
Carretera de Utrera km.1, 41013 Sevilla
RePEc:edi:dfupoes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Editorship
- Jesús D. López- Manjón & Fernando Gutiérrez Hidalgo & Francisco Carrasco Fenech, 2009. "Cost calculations, religion and commerce: the Book of Good Government of the Souk of Malaga in the 13th Century," Working Papers 09.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration, revised Mar 2009.
- Carlos Larrinaga-González & Miriam Núñez-Torrado & Fernando Gutiérrez-Hidalgo, 2008. "An Institutional Analysis of Cost Accounting Practices in the Spanish Eighteenth Century," Working Papers 08.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Fernando Gutiérrez Hidalgo, 2007. "Organización y trámite de la censura de cuentas de ultramar según la documentación conservada en la sección Tribunal de Cuentas del Archivo General de Indias (1851-1893)," Working Papers 07.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Juan Baños Sánchez-Matamoros & Fernando Gutiérrez Hidalgo & Concha Álvarez-Dardet Espejo & Francisco Carrasco Fenech, 2005. "Govern(mentality) and Accounting: the Influence of Different Enlightenment Discourses in Two Spanish Cases (1761-1777)," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(2), pages 181-210.
- Maria Alvarez & Fernando Gutierrez & Domi Romero, 2002. "Accounting and quality control in the Royal Tobacco Factory of Seville, 1744-90: an historical perspective," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 253-273.
- Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Business and Accounting History of Religious Organizations
by bbatiz in NEP-HIS blog on 2012-07-11 14:45:31
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Juan Baños Sánchez-Matamoros & Fernando Gutiérrez Hidalgo & Concha Álvarez-Dardet Espejo & Francisco Carrasco Fenech, 2005.
"Govern(mentality) and Accounting: the Influence of Different Enlightenment Discourses in Two Spanish Cases (1761-1777),"
Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(2), pages 181-210.
- Maran, Laura & Bracci, Enrico & Funnell, Warwick, 2016. "Accounting and the management of power: Napoleon’s occupation of the commune of Ferrara (1796–1799)," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 60-78.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando G. Gutiérrez-Hidalgo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.