Report NEP-ACC-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Larrinaga-González & Miriam Núñez-Torrado & Fernando Gutiérrez-Hidalgo, 2008. "An Institutional Analysis of Cost Accounting Practices in the Spanish Eighteenth Century," Working Papers 08.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Cathleen Johnson & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "The Effect of Perfect Monitoring of Matched Income on Sales Tax Compliance: An Experimental Investigation," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-17, CIRANO.
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2008. "How Does a Domestic Tax Reform Effect Protection Against Imports? The Case of the Republic of Madagascar," IMF Working Papers 08/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark J Flanagan, 2008. "Resolving a Large Contingent Fiscal Liability; Eastern Europe Experience," IMF Working Papers 08/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Levy, Horacio & Nogueira, José Ricardo & Bezerra de Siqueira, Rozane & Immervoll, Herwig & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Simulating the impact of inflation on the progressivity of personal income tax in Brazil," LATINMOD Working Papers Series 2008-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.