Report NEP-HIS-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Members of the SEEMHN data collection task force with a foreword by Michael Bordo and an introduction by Matthias Morys & SEEMHN, 2009. "Monetary Time Series of Southeastern Europe from the 1870s to 1914," Working Papers 94, Bank of Greece.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Was Weber Wrong? A Human Capital Theory of Protestant Economic History: A Comment on Becker and Woessmann," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 248, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2008. "Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility: The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin," Working Papers 023, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Cantoni & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2009. "The Consequences of Radical Reform: The French Revolution," NBER Working Papers 14831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jesús D. López- Manjón & Fernando Gutiérrez Hidalgo & Francisco Carrasco Fenech, 2009. "Cost calculations, religion and commerce: the Book of Good Government of the Souk of Malaga in the 13th Century," Working Papers 09.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration, revised Mar 2009.
- Brandon Dupont & Alka Gandhi & Thomas Weiss, 2009. "Fluctuations in Overseas Travel by Americans, 1820 to 2000," NBER Working Papers 14847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Transforming Bad Banks into Good Banks: Lessons from the Chilean Financial Crisis," Working Papers UWEC-2009-10, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Magalhães Godoy & Daniel Henrique Diniz Barbosa & Lidiany Silva Barbosa, 2009. "Da arte de conhecer as doenças: o diagnóstico da Economia Mineira de 1968 e o planejamento do desenvolvimento de Minas Gerais," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td347, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.