Instituionen för ekonomi, teknik og samhälle Luleå, Sweden
Luleå Tekniska Universitet
RePEc:edi:iiltuse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Elisabeth Häggquist & Isabelle Nilsson, 2017. "Factors influencing the adoption of geological information in Swedish municipalities," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(6), pages 1112-1126, June.
- Häggquist, Elisabeth & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015. "The economic value of geological information: Synthesis and directions for future research," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 91-100.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Häggquist, Elisabeth & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015.
"The economic value of geological information: Synthesis and directions for future research,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 91-100.
- Compernolle, T. & Welkenhuysen, K. & Huisman, K. & Piessens, K. & Kort, P., 2017. "Off-shore enhanced oil recovery in the North Sea: The impact of price uncertainty on the investment decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 123-137.
- Fogarty, James J. & Sagerer, Simon, 2016. "Exploration externalities and government subsidies: The return to government," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 78-86.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisabeth Haeggquist
(Elisabeth Haeggquist) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.