The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Serge Hayward to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
(in no particular order)
Burgundy School of BusinessDijon, France
RePEc:edi:escdjfr (more details at EDIRC)
Skolkovo School of ManagementMoscow, Russia
RePEc:edi:skolkru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Serge Hayward, 2006. "Genetically Optimised Artificial Neural Network for Financial Time Series Data Mining," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 417, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serge Hayward, 2005. "Multiscale Representation of Agents Heterogeneous Beliefs in Analysis of CAC40 Prices with Frequency Decomposition," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 285, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serge Hayward, 2004. "Heterogeneous Agents Past and Forward Time Horizons in Setting Up a Computational Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 241, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serge Hayward, 2011. "Predicting Prices Of Financial Assets: From Classical Economics To Intelligent Finance," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 229-247.
- Heping Pan & Serge Hayward, 2011. "Preface," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 187-196.
- Serge Hayward, 2005. "The Role of Heterogeneous Agents’ Past and Forward Time Horizons in Formulating Computational Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 25-40, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Serge Hayward should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.