The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Serge Hayward to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
- Serge Hayward, 2006. "Genetically Optimised Artificial Neural Network for Financial Time Series Data Mining," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 417, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serge Hayward, 2005. "Multiscale Representation of Agents Heterogeneous Beliefs in Analysis of CAC40 Prices with Frequency Decomposition," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 285, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serge Hayward, 2004. "Heterogeneous Agents Past and Forward Time Horizons in Setting Up a Computational Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 241, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serge Hayward, 2011. "Predicting Prices Of Financial Assets: From Classical Economics To Intelligent Finance," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 229-247.
- Heping Pan & Serge Hayward, 2011. "Preface," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 187-196.
- Serge Hayward, 2005. "The Role of Heterogeneous Agents’ Past and Forward Time Horizons in Formulating Computational Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 25-40, February.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Serge Hayward should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.