Joint Research Centre Sevilla, Spain
+34 954 48 8318
+34 954 48 8300
C/ Inca Garcilaso, s/n 41092 Seville
RePEc:edi:ipjrces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ales Gnamus & Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Susana Elena PÃ©rez, 2014. "Developing Danube R&I Projects across Borders â€“ How to Make the Joint Use of EU-Funds a Reality?," JRC Working Papers JRC91447, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ales Gnamus, 2011. "Capacities Map 2011 - Update on the R&D Investments in Three Selected Priority Technologies of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan: Wind, PV and CSP," JRC Working Papers JRC67437, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ales Gnamus, 2011. "Report on S&T Cooperation between Europe and the United States of America," JRC Working Papers JRC68201, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Dec 2011.
- Ales Gnamus, 2009. "Comparative Report on S&T Cooperation of the ERA Countries with Brazil, India and Russia," JRC Working Papers JRC50966, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ales Gnamus, 2009.
"Comparative Report on S&T Cooperation of the ERA Countries with Brazil, India and Russia,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC50966, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- K. Matthias Weber & Jennifer Cassingena Harper & Totti Könnölä & Vicente Carabias Barceló, 2012. "Coping with a fast-changing world: Towards new systems of future-oriented technology analysis," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 153-165, February.
- Totti Könnölä & Karel Haegeman, 2012. "Embedding foresight in transnational research programming," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 191-207, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ales Gnamus should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.