|Terminal Degree:||2012 Dipartimento di Economia; Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei (FEEM)Milano, Italy
Corso Magenta, 63 - 20123 Milan
RePEc:edi:feemmit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Giannini, Valentina & Bellucci, Alessio & Torresan, Silvia, 2016.
"Sharing Skills and Needs between Providers and Users of Climate Information to Create Climate Services: Lessons from the Northern Adriatic Case Study,"
EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
236240, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Valentina Giannini & Alessio Bellucci & Silvia Torresan, 2016. "Sharing Skills and Needs between Providers and Users of Climate Information to Create Climate Services: Lessons from the Northern Adriatic Case Study," Working Papers 2016.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lucia Ceccato & Valentina Giannini & Carlo Giupponi, 2010. "A Participatory Approach to Assess the Effectiveness of Responses to Cope With Flood Risk," Working Papers 2010.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Giannini, 2010. "REDD and International Organizations," Working Papers 2010.157, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Giupponi & Lucia Ceccato & Valentina Giannini, 2009. "A participatory approach for assessing alternative climate change adaptation responses to cope with flooding risk in the upper Brahmaputra and Danube river basins," Working Papers 2009_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Valentina Giannini, 2010.
"REDD and International Organizations,"
2010.157, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vallino, Elena & Aldahsev,Gani, 2013.
"NGOs and participatory conservation in developing countries: why are there inefficiencies?,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201318, University of Turin.
- Gani Aldashev & Elena Vallino, 2018. "NGOs and Participatory Conservation in Developing Countries: Why Are There Inefficiencies?," Working Papers ECARES 2018-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vallino, Elena & Aldahsev,Gani, 2013. "NGOs and participatory conservation in developing countries: why are there inefficiencies?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201318, University of Turin.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (4) 2010-04-04 2011-02-12 2016-06-04 2016-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2016-06-04 2016-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2010-04-04 2011-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2011-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2010-04-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Valentina Giannini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.