Report NEP-ENV-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00467462_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010. "Global Economic Sustainability Indicator: Analysis and Policy Options for the Copenhagen Process," EIIW Discussion paper disbei174, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2010. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Balance between Mitigation, Adaptation and Unavoided Damage," Working Papers 2010.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Bosello, 2010. "Adaptation, Mitigation and “Green” R&D to Combat Global Climate Change. Insights From an Empirical Integrated Assessment Exercise," Working Papers 2010.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Promoting renewables and discouraging fossil energy consumption in the European Union," Discussion Papers 610, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Moore, Winston R. & Harewood, Leandra & Grosvenor, Tiffany, 2010. "The Supply Side Effects of Climate Change on Tourism," MPRA Paper 21469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Winston & Lewis-Bynoe, Denny & Howard, Stacia, 2009. "Climate Change and Tourism Features in the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 21470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina Bosetti & David G. Victor, 2010. "Politics and Economics of Second-Best Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: The Importance of Regulatory Credibility," Working Papers 2010.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2010. "Empirical Study on the Determinants of CO2 Emissions: Evidence from OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 21520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalmazzone Silvana & La Notte Alessandria, 2009. "Local environmental accounting: Methodological lessons from the application of NAMEA tables at sub-national levels"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200910, University of Turin.
- Medina, Martin, 2010. "Solid Wastes, Poverty and the Environment in Developing Country Cities," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carlsson,, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2010. "Is Fairness Blind? - The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules," Working Papers in Economics 437, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lucia Ceccato & Valentina Giannini & Carlo Giupponi, 2010. "A Participatory Approach to Assess the Effectiveness of Responses to Cope With Flood Risk," Working Papers 2010.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2010. "The Optimal Depletion Of Exhaustible Resources: A Complete Characterization," Departmental Working Papers 2010-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2010. "Trading for the Future: Signaling in Permit Markets," Discussion Papers 2010/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.