Rolando A. Escobar Posada
|Last Name:||Escobar Posada|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administrativas Santa Fé de Bogotá, Colombia
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
(571)287 03 88
(571) 285 72 89
Calle 40 N 6-23 Piso 7 Edificio Gabriel Giraldo, S.J., Bogotá D.C.
RePEc:edi:fcjavco (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rolando A. Escobar-Posada; Goncalo Monteiro & Goncalo Monteiro, 2017. "On the financing of higher education, long run growth, and fiscal deficit," Vniversitas Económica 015930, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Escobar-Posada Rolando A. & Monteiro Goncalo, 2018. "Stock vs flow specification of public infrastructures: a dynamic analysis," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 1-14, June.
- Escobar-Posada, Rolando A. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2017. "Optimal tax policy in the presence of productive, consumption, and leisure externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 62-65.
- Escobar-Posada, Rolando A. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2015. "Long-run growth and welfare in a two sector endogenous growth model with productive and non-productive government expenditure," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 218-234.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Escobar-Posada, Rolando A. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2015.
"Long-run growth and welfare in a two sector endogenous growth model with productive and non-productive government expenditure,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 218-234.
- Germaschewski, Yin, 2020. "Stabilization policy, infrastructure investment, and welfare in a small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 322-339.
- Pham, Hien Thuc & Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder, 2018. "Thrift culture and the size of government," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 571-578.
- Shaheen Naseer, 2019. "Public Spending, Quality of Bureaucracy and Economic Growth: A Theoretical Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 58(2), pages 203-221.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rolando A. Escobar Posada should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.