Izmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü (Izmir Institute of Technology)http://www.iyte.edu.tr/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Umut Erdem, 2016. "Regional Human Capital Distribution And Disparities In Turkey," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 16-31, March.
- Hasan Engin DURAN & Umut ERDEM, 2014. "Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy: Turkey Case," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 133-144.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Umut Erdem, 2016.
"Regional Human Capital Distribution And Disparities In Turkey,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 16-31, March.
- Burhan Can Karahasan & Firat Bilgel, 2018. "Economic Geography, Growth Dynamics and Human Capital Accumulation in Turkey: Evidence from Regional and Micro Data," Working Papers 1233, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Oct 2018.
- Umut ERDEM & Dimitrios TSIOTAS & K. Mert CUBUKCU, 2019. "Population Dynamics In Network Topology: The Case Of Air Transport Network In Turkey," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 5-20, June.
- Burhan Can Karahasan & Fırat Bilgel, 2020. "Market access and regional dispersion of human capital accumulation in Turkey," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 1073-1101, August.
- Hasan Engin DURAN & Umut ERDEM, 2014.
"Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy: Turkey Case,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 133-144.
- Barkhordari, Sajjad & Forughi Far, Mohsen, 2020. "The Dynamic Regional Effects of Monetary Policy on Employment in Iran (TVP-FAVAR Approach)," Quarterly Journal of Applied Theories of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Management and Business, University of Tabriz, vol. 6(4), pages 109-136, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Umut Erdem should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.