Vladimir Alexandrovich Eremkin
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(67%) Gaidar Institute for Economic PolicyMoscow, Russia
: (495) 629-6413
3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009
RePEc:edi:gaidaru (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vera Barinova & Vladimir Eremkin & Viacheslav Rybalkin, 2014. "Development of Innovation Infrastructure: foreign experience and its application in Russia," Working Papers 0093, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Vladimir Eremkin & Tatiana Sutyrina, 2013. "Instruments of Innovation Policy: Theory and Practice," Working Papers 0084, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Barinova Vera & Eremkin Vladimir & Mukhlisova Albina & Radnabazarova Sanda & Rybalkin Vyacheslav & Shestakov Viktor, "undated". "Infrastructure of Support on the Different Stages of Innovation Process: Detection of 'Bottlenecks' in Current Russian Practice and Suggestions for Improvement," Published Papers nvg117, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-04-18. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2014-04-18. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2014-04-18. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-04-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vladimir Alexandrovich Eremkin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.