Report NEP-KNM-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera Barinova & Vladimir Eremkin & Viacheslav Rybalkin, 2014. "Development of Innovation Infrastructure: foreign experience and its application in Russia," Working Papers 0093, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Purwaningrum, Farah & Evers, Hans-Dieter & Ariff Lim, Syamimi & Anthony Banyouko, Ndah, 2014. "The Governance of Knowledge: Perspectives from Brunei Darussalam and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 55170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2014. "New forms of regional interaction between universities and industry evidence from Germany," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Jesus Lopez-Rodriguez & Diego Martinez, 2014. "Beyond the R&D effects on innovation: the contribution of non-R&D activities to TFP growth in the EU," Working Papers 2014/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marco Bettiol & Vladi Finotto & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2014. "The hidden side of innovation: why tinkerers matter," Working Papers 08, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Aoki, Reiko & Arai, Yasuhiro, 2014. "Evolution of Standards and Innovation," CIS Discussion paper series 619, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koschatzky, Knut & Schnabl, Esther & Zenker, Andrea & Stahlecker, Thomas & Kroll, Henning, 2014. "The role of associations in regional innovation systems," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2014. "Internationalization and Innovation of Firms: Evidence and Policy," CEP Special Papers 032, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Annamaria Conti & Christopher C. Liu, 2014. "The (Changing) Knowledge Production Function: Evidence from the MIT Department of Biology for 1970-2000," NBER Working Papers 20037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cécile Ayerbe & Nathalie Lazaric & Michel Callois & Liliana Mitkova, 2014. "The new challenges of organizing intellectual property in complex industries," Post-Print halshs-00974973, HAL.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2014. "Fields of Knowledge, Types of Higher Education Institutions, and Innovative Start-Ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Are R&D collaborative agreements persistent at the firm level? Empirical evidence for the Spanish case”," AQR Working Papers 201405, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2014.
- Berg, Erland & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Manjula, R & Rajasekhar, D & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 134, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jens K. Perret, 2014. "Religion, Growth and Innovation in Contemporary Russia," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Myungkyu Shim & Hee-Seung Yang, 2014. "Interindustry Wage Differentials, Technology Adoption, and Job Polarization," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.