Report NEP-PPM-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:vnm:wpdman:77 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexia Gaudeul & Paolo Crosetto & Gerhard Riener, 2014. "Fear of being left alone drives inefficient exit from partnerships. An experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nordtveit, Ingvild, 2014. "Does better governance and commitment to development attract general budget support?," Working Papers in Economics 02/14, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Anke D Leroux & Stuart M Whitten, 2014. "Optimal Investment in Ecological Rehabilitation under Climate Change," Monash Economics Working Papers 04-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Vera Barinova & Vladimir Eremkin & Viacheslav Rybalkin, 2014. "Development of Innovation Infrastructure: foreign experience and its application in Russia," Working Papers 0093, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.