Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
: (+48 22) 55 49 144
(+48 22) 831 28 46
ul. Dluga 44/50, 00-241 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dariusz T. Dziuba, 2016. "Dobra i usługi informacyjne jako kategoria wydatków gospodarstw domowych," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 40, pages 69-82.
- Dariusz Dziuba, 2015. "Economics of crowdfunding – research premises," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 36, pages 181-196.
- Dariusz T. Dziuba, 2012. "Innovative e-business models - perspectives of development (Rozwoj systemow crowdfundingu - modele, oczekiwania i uwarunkowania)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(38), pages 83-103.
- Dariusz Dziuba, 2001. "Economic aspects of the information society," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 1.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dariusz Dziuba, 2015.
"Economics of crowdfunding – research premises,"
Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals,
Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 36, pages 181-196.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Emilia STANCIU & Marius POPOVIC & Alexandru URSACHE, 2016. "Aspects regarding macro-prudential Instruments ensuring financial stability," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(5), pages 83-85, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dariusz Dziuba should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.