Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Maria Dzik, 2013. "Business Demography in Poland: Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Determinants of Firm Survival," Working Papers 2013-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Maria Dzik, 2013.
"Business Demography in Poland: Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Determinants of Firm Survival,"
2013-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Yuliyana Yarkova & Krasimira Toneva & Nedelin Markov, 2017. "Regional Disproportions – Business Demography and Economic Growth (Example of Bulgaria)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 153-171.
- Josef Baumgartner & Jürgen Bierbaumer-Polly & Marian Fink & Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Serguei Kaniovski & Michael Klien & Simon Loretz & Hans Pitlik & Silvia Rocha-Akis & Franz Sinabell & Alexander Sc, 2020. "Ökonomische Bewertung der in der Regierungsklausur am 16. Juni 2020 vorgestellten Maßnahmen," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 66415, September.
- Monika Wieczorek-Kosmala & Joanna Błach & Joanna Trzęsiok, 2018. "Analysis of Bankruptcy Threat for Risk Management Purposes: A Model Approach," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-17, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aneta Dzik-Walczak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.