University of Michigan-Ann Arborhttp://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ahmet Duran & Mahmut Sami Gungor, 2017. "Aviation Fuel Hedging and Firm Value Analysis using Dynamic Panel Data Methodology: Evidence from the U.S. Major Passenger Airlines," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 10(3), pages 67-72, September.
- Ahmet Duran & Burhaneddin Izgi, 2014. "Comovement and Polarization of Interest Rate and Stock Market in Turkey," BIFEC Book of Abstracts & Proceedings, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 1(2), pages 130-141, March.
- Ahmet Duran & Michael Bommarito, 2011. "A profitable trading and risk management strategy despite transaction costs," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 829-848.
- Ahmet Duran & Gunduz Caginalp, 2007. "Overreaction diamonds: precursors and aftershocks for significant price changes," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 321-342.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ahmet Duran & Gunduz Caginalp, 2007.
"Overreaction diamonds: precursors and aftershocks for significant price changes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 321-342.
- Mynhardt, H. R. & Plastun, Alex, 2013. "The Overreaction Hypothesis: The Case of Ukrainian Stock Market," MPRA Paper 58941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caginalp, Gunduz & DeSantis, Mark & Sayrak, Akin, 2014. "The nonlinear price dynamics of U.S. equity ETFs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 193-201.
- Ramiah, Vikash & Xu, Xiaoming & Moosa, Imad A., 2015. "Neoclassical finance, behavioral finance and noise traders: A review and assessment of the literature," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 89-100.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ahmet Duran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.