(94%) Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Buenos Aires, Argentina
Universidad de Buenos Aires
RePEc:edi:feubaar (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO)Quito, Ecuador
RePEc:edi:ecflaec (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Lambert, A.J.D. & Spruit, F.P.M. & Claus, J., 1991. "Modelling as a tool for evaluating the effects of energy-saving measures. Case study: A tumbler drier," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 33-47.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lambert, A.J.D. & Spruit, F.P.M. & Claus, J., 1991.
"Modelling as a tool for evaluating the effects of energy-saving measures. Case study: A tumbler drier,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 33-47.
- Yadav, V. & Moon, C.G., 2008. "Fabric-drying process in domestic dryers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(2-3), pages 143-158, February.
- Bansal, Pradeep & Mohabir, Amar & Miller, William, 2016. "A novel method to determine air leakage in heat pump clothes dryers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-7.
- El Fil, Bachir & Garimella, Srinivas, 2021. "Waste heat recovery in commercial gas-fired tumble dryers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 218(C).
- Stawreberg, Lena & Nilsson, Lars, 2013. "Potential energy savings made by using a specific control strategy when tumble drying small loads," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 484-491.
- Gluesenkamp, Kyle R. & Boudreaux, Philip & Patel, Viral K. & Goodman, Dakota & Shen, Bo, 2019. "An efficient correlation for heat and mass transfer effectiveness in tumble-type clothes dryer drums," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 1225-1242.
- Ma, Su-Sheng & Tseng, Ching-Yi & Jian, You-Ren & Yang, Tai-Her & Chen, Sih-Li, 2018. "Utilization of waste heat for energy conservation in domestic dryers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 185-199.
- Yadav, V. & Moon, C.G., 2008. "Modelling and experimentation for the fabric-drying process in domestic dryers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(5), pages 404-419, May.
- Bansal, Pradeep & Sharma, Karishma & Islam, Sumana, 2010. "Thermal analysis of a new concept in a household clothes tumbler dryer," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1562-1571, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agustin Claus
(Claus, Agustin) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.