|University of Rijeka Studentska 2 HR 51000 Rijeka CROATIA|
|385 ( 51) 338 411|
Sveučilište u Rijeci - Pomorski fakultet (University of Rijeka, FAculty of maritime studies)http://www.pfri.hr
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ivan Franciskovic & Dragan Cisic & Ana Peric, 2003. "eLearning in Maritime Envoronment," General Economics and Teaching 0305002, EconWPA.
- Dragan Cisic & Ivan Franciskovic & Ana Peric, 2003. "Business Models For Transport eBusiness," International Trade 0305003, EconWPA.
- Dragan Cisic & Livij Jakomin & Blanka Kesic, 2001. "Maritime transport in digital world," ERSA conference papers ersa01p150, European Regional Science Association.
- Dragan Cisic & Blanka Kesic & Livij Jakomin, 2000. "Research of the Power in the Supply chain," International Trade 0004002, EconWPA.
- Dragan Cisic & Pavao Komadina & Blanka Kesic, 2000. "Investigating The Power In Freight Transport Communication Network Structure," International Trade 0004003, EconWPA.
- Blanka Kesic & Pavao Komadina & Dragan Cisic, 2000. "Towards The Unified Theory Of The Port Gravitational Areas Introducing Information Centrality Factors," International Trade 0004005, EconWPA.
- Milojka Pocuca & Dragan Cisic & Pavao Komadina, 2000. "Modelling The Documentation Flow In Transport Supply Chain - Results From The Simulation Experiments," International Trade 0004004, EconWPA.
- Kalevi Kylaheiko & Dragan Cisic & Pavao Komadina, 2000. "Application of Transaction Costs to Choice of Transport Corridors," International Trade 0004001, EconWPA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dragan Cisic
(Dragan Čišić) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.