Report NEP-NET-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Job Matching, Social Network and Word-of-Mouth Communication," IZA Discussion Papers 771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dragan Cisic & Ivan Franciskovic & Ana Peric, 2003. "Business Models For Transport eBusiness," International Trade 0305003, EconWPA.
- Ivan Franciskovic & Dragan Cisic & Ana Peric, 2003. "eLearning in Maritime Envoronment," General Economics and Teaching 0305002, EconWPA.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "Business Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy," NBER Working Papers 9717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2003. "Coordination Failures in Network Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).