Report NEP-NET-2001-02-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dragan Cisic & Blanka Kesic & Livij Jakomin, 2000. "Research of the Power in the Supply chain," International Trade 0004002, EconWPA.
- David McFadzean & Deron Stewart & Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "A Computational Laboratory for Evolutionary Trade Networks," Computational Economics 0004004, EconWPA.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2001. "Regulation in Services: OECD Patterns and Economic Implications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 287, OECD Publishing.
- David Dranove & Neil Gandal, 2001. "The DVD vs. DIVX Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Vaporware," Law and Economics 0012001, EconWPA.
- Milojka Pocuca & Dragan Cisic & Pavao Komadina, 2000. "Modelling The Documentation Flow In Transport Supply Chain - Results From The Simulation Experiments," International Trade 0004004, EconWPA.
- Dragan Cisic & Pavao Komadina & Blanka Kesic, 2000. "Investigating The Power In Freight Transport Communication Network Structure," International Trade 0004003, EconWPA.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Hysteresis in an Evolutionary Labor Market with Adaptive Search," Computational Economics 0004003, EconWPA.
- Blanka Kesic & Pavao Komadina & Dragan Cisic, 2000. "Towards The Unified Theory Of The Port Gravitational Areas Introducing Information Centrality Factors," International Trade 0004005, EconWPA.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Structure, Behavior, and Market Power in an Evolutionary Labor Market with Adaptive Search," Computational Economics 0004002, EconWPA.