Manfred Alfons Bienefeld
|225 Fourth Ave Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1S-2L7|
School of Public Policy and Administration Ottawa, Canada
Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5B6
RePEc:edi:spcarca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bienefeld, M. & Anderson, L., 1992. "The Changing Determinants of Canada-Thailand Business Links," Papers 3, Carleton - Business Administration.
- Bienefeld, M., 1992. "Financial deregulation: Disarming the Nation State," Papers 2, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Bienefeld, M., 1991. "Notes on the Scope and Limits of Decentralization in Africa," Papers 6, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Manfred Bienefeld, 2009. "China Rising: Challenges and Opportunities," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(1), pages 4-9, March.
- Bienefeld, M. A., 1975. "Special gains from trade with socialist countries: The case of Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 247-271, May.
- Bienefeld, M A, 1969. "The Normal Week under Collective Bargaining," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 36(142), pages 172-192, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Manfred Bienefeld, 2009.
"China Rising: Challenges and Opportunities,"
Transnational Corporations Review,
Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(1), pages 4-9, March.
- Jingfeng Zhao & Jianmin Tang, 2015. "Industrial Structural Change and Economic Growth in China, 1987–2008," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 1-21, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Manfred Alfons Bienefeld should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.