Kiran Prasad Bhatta
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|POB 19811, Kathmandu, Nepal|
Sakura Research Institute and Consultancy (Sakura Research Institute and Consultancy)http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sakura-Research-Institute-and-Consultancy/379889752084695
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bhatta, Kiran Prasad & Ishida, Akira & Taniguchi, Kenji & Sharma, Raksha, 2008. "Does Kitchen Garden and Backyard Livestock Farming Help Combat Food Insecurity?," MPRA Paper 40958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhatta, Kiran Prasad & Ishida, Akira & Taniguchi, Kenji & Sharma, Raksha, 2008. "Profitability and Sustainability of the Emerging Poultry Business in Developing Countries: A Case of a Poultry Grower of Nepal," MPRA Paper 40957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhatta, Kiran Prasad & Ishida, Akira & Taniguchi, Kenji & Sharma, Raksha, 2007. "Role of non-farm sector in poverty and income distribution among rural households: a case of Nepal," MPRA Paper 40956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhatta, Kiran Prasad & Ishida, Akira & Taniguchi, Kenji & Sharma, Raksha, 2006. "Technical Efficiency of Rural Nepalese Farmers as Affected by Farm Family Education and Extension Services," MPRA Paper 40955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiran Prasad Bhatta & Akira Ishida & Kenji Taniguchi & Raksha Sharma, 2008. "Whose Extension Matters? Role of Governmental and Non-Governmental Agricultural Extension on the Technical Efficiency of Rural Nepalese Farms," Journal of South Asian Development, , vol. 3(2), pages 269-295, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kiran Prasad Bhatta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.