|Fox School of Business, Temple University Department of Accounting 441 Alter Hall, 1801 Liacouras Walk Philadelphia, PA 19122|
(66%) Fox School of Business and Management Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
1810 North 13th Street, 111 Speakman Hall (006-00), Philadelphia, PA 19122-6083
RePEc:edi:sbtemus (more details at EDIRC)
(34%) Department of Economics Urbana-Champaign, Illinois (United States)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
: (217) 333-0120
1407 W. Gregory Drive, David Kinley Hall, Room 214 (MC 707), Urbana IL 61801
RePEc:edi:deuiuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hilal Atasoy, 2011. "ICT Use and Labor: Firm-Level Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 11-23, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Hilal Atasoy, 2011. "IICT Skills and Employment Opportunities," Working Papers 11-24, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hilal Atasoy, 2011.
"IICT Skills and Employment Opportunities,"
11-24, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Peter Riley Bahr, 2018. "The Effects of Computers and Acquired Skills on Earnings, Employment and College Enrollment: Evidence from a Fields Experiment and California UI Earnings Records," CESifo Working Paper Series 6860, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hilal Atasoy, 2015.
"Latent entrepreneurship in transition economies,"
IZA World of Labor,
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 155-155, June.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2016. "Gender Dimensions of Inequality in the Countries of Central Asia, South Caucasus, and Western CIS," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_858, Levy Economics Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2011-11-21 2011-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2011-11-21 2011-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (2) 2011-11-21 2011-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2011-11-21 2011-11-21. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hilal Atasoy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.