Report NEP-ARA-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yavuz Arslan & Evren Ceritoglu, 2011. "Quality Growth versus Inflation in Turkey," Working Papers 1121, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hilal Atasoy, 2011. "ICT Use and Labor: Firm-Level Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 11-23, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Hilal Atasoy, 2011. "IICT Skills and Employment Opportunities," Working Papers 11-24, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Etkes, Haggay, 2011. "The impact of employment in Israel on the Palestinian labor force (2005–08)," MPRA Paper 34681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Younes Ben Zaïd, 2011. "A Seasonal Integration and Cointegration Analysis of Residential Water Demand in Tunisia," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201122, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Collier, William & Piracha, Matloob & Randazzo, Teresa, 2011. "Remittances and Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).