|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Nicosia, Cyprus
Faculty of Economics and Management
University of Cyprus
P.O. Box 20537, CY-1678 Nicosia
RePEc:edi:deucycy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Arakelian Veni & Karlis Dimitris, 2006. "Financial applications of flexible copula families based on mixing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 94, Society for Computational Economics.
- Arakelian, Veni & Moschos, Demetrios, 2008. "Modeling pairwise convergence: A Bayesian approach with an application to Greek inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 340-344, May.
- Arakelian, V. & Papathanasiou, V., 2004. "On bounding the absolute mean value," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 447-450, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Arakelian, Veni & Moschos, Demetrios, 2008.
"Modeling pairwise convergence: A Bayesian approach with an application to Greek inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 340-344, May.
- Karanasos, M. & Koutroumpis, P. & Karavias, Y. & Kartsaklas, A. & Arakelian, V., 2016. "Inflation convergence in the EMU," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 241-253.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Veni Arakelian should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.