Salah R. Agha
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Commerce Gaza, Palestinian Authority
Islamic University of Gaza
RePEc:edi:fciugps (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Salah R. Agha & Latifa G. Nofal & Hana A. Nassar, 2012. "Multi-criteria governmental crop planning problem based on an integrated AHP-PROMETHEE approach," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 385-406.
- Agha, Salah R., 2006. "Use of goal programming and integer programming for water quality management--A case study of Gaza Strip," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1991-1998, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Agha, Salah R., 2006.
"Use of goal programming and integer programming for water quality management--A case study of Gaza Strip,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1991-1998, November.
- Cinzia Colapinto & Raja Jayaraman & Simone Marsiglio, 2017. "Multi-criteria decision analysis with goal programming in engineering, management and social sciences: a state-of-the art review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 251(1), pages 7-40, April.
- M. Verma & R. Shrivastava & R. Tripathi, 2010. "Evaluation of Min–Max, Weighted and Preemptive Goal Programming Techniques with Reference to Mahanadi Reservoir Project Complex," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(2), pages 299-319, January.
- Murat Kilic & Suer Anac, 2010. "Multi-Objective Planning Model for Large Scale Irrigation Systems: Method and Application," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 3173-3194, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salah R. Agha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.