Evaluation of Min–Max, Weighted and Preemptive Goal Programming Techniques with Reference to Mahanadi Reservoir Project Complex
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bravo, Mila & Gonzalez, Ignacio, 2009. "Applying stochastic goal programming: A case study on water use planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1123-1129, August.
- Muhammad Al-Zahrani & Abid Ahmad, 2004. "Stochastic Goal Programming Model for Optimal Blending of Desalinated Water with Groundwater," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 18(4), pages 339-352, August.
- Agha, Salah R., 2006. "Use of goal programming and integer programming for water quality management--A case study of Gaza Strip," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1991-1998, November.
- Aouni, Belaid & Ben Abdelaziz, Foued & Martel, Jean-Marc, 2005. "Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 610-618, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Colapinto & Raja Jayaraman & Simone Marsiglio, 2017. "Multi-criteria decision analysis with goal programming in engineering, management and social sciences: a state-of-the art review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 251(1), pages 7-40, April.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimization; Reservoir operation; Goal programming; Min-max goal programming ; Weighted goal programming; Preemptive goal programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:waterr:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:299-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.