Department of Economics London, United Kingdom
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
Thornhaugh Street, London WC1H OXG
RePEc:edi:desoauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Catarina Sabino & Alexandre Abreu & João Peixoto, 2010. "The making of policies of immigration control in Portugal," Working Papers wp022010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Alexandre Abreu, 2012. "The New Economics of Labor Migration: Beware of Neoclassicals Bearing Gifts," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 46-67, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Alexandre Abreu, 2012.
"The New Economics of Labor Migration: Beware of Neoclassicals Bearing Gifts,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 46-67, April.
- Cristian ÎNCALŢĂRĂU & Liviu-George MAHA, 2012. "The impact of remittances on consumption and investment in Romania," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 61-86, December.
- Atsede Desta Tegegne & Marianne Penker, 2016. "Determinants of rural out-migration in Ethiopia: Who stays and who goes?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(34), pages 1011-1044, October.
- Cristian ÎNCALTARAU & Sorin-Stefan MAHA & Liviu-George MAHA, 2011. "A Broader Look on Migration: A Two Way Interaction Between Development and Migration in the Country Of Origin," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 285-297, December.
- Cristian Incaltarau, 2012. "Toward Migration Transition In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(4), pages 726-735, December.
- Ahsan Ullah, 2017. "Do remittances supplement South Asian development?," Remittances Review, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(1), pages 31-45, May.
- Ubarevičienė, Rūta & van Ham, Maarten & Burneika, Donatas, 2014. "Shrinking Regions in a Shrinking Country: The Geography of Population Decline in Lithuania 2001-2011," IZA Discussion Papers 8026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandre Abreu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.