by members of
Yatırımcı Tazmin Merkezi
Government of Turkey
(Investor Compensation Center, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Kadıoğlu, Eyüp & Frömmel, Michael, 2022. "Manipulation in the bond market and the role of investment funds: Evidence from an emerging market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Petr Jakubik & Eyup Kadioglu, 2022. "Factors affecting bank loan quality: a panel analysis of emerging markets," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 437-458, July.
- Eyup Kadioglu & Ayhan Kirbas, 2021. "Stock Dividend Ex-Day Abnormal Return: Evidence From Turkish Stock Market," Ekonomski pregled, Hrvatsko društvo ekonomista (Croatian Society of Economists), vol. 72(5), pages 670-696.
- Niyazi TELÇEKEN & Murat KIYILAR & Eyüp KADIOĞLU, 2019. "Volatilite Endeksleri: Gelişimi, Türleri, Uygulamaları ve TRVIX Önerisi," Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, Ersan ERSOY, vol. 4(2), pages 204-228.
- Faruk Bostanci & Eyup Kadioglu & Guven Sayilgan, 2018. "Determinants of Dividend Payout Decisions: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis of Turkish Stock Market," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-16, November.
- Eyup Kadioglu & Saim Kilic & Ender Aykut Yilmaz, 2017. "Testing the Relationship between Free Cash Flow and Company Performance in Borsa Istanbul," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(5), pages 148-158, May.
- Eyup Kadioglu & Ender Aykut Yilmaz, 2017. "Is the free cash flow hypothesis valid in Turkey?," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 17(2), pages 111-116, June.
- Eyup Kadioglu & Niyazi Telceken & Nurcan Ocal, 2017. "Effect of the Asset Quality on the Bank Profitability," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(7), pages 60-68, July.
- Eyup Kadioglu & Saim Kilic & Nurcan Ocal, 2016. "Determinants of Price Volatility of Futures Contracts: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 1-7.
- Eyup Kadioglu & Nurcan Ocal, 2016. "Dividend Changes and Future Profitability: Evidence from the Turkish Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 196-205, March.
- Eyup KADIOGLU & Saim KILIC, 2015. "Vadeli Islem Sozlesmelerinde Vade Etkisi: Turkiye Ornegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(3), pages 421-433.
- Nurcan Ocal & Metin Kamil Ercan & Eyup Kadioglu, 2015. "Corporate Ratings and a Model Proposition for the Manufacturing Industry at Borsa Istanbul," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(3), pages 13-28, July.
- Eyup Kadioðluu & Guray Kuçukkocaoglu & Saim Kilic, 2015. "Closing price manipulation in Borsa Istanbul and the impact of call auction sessions," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 15(3), pages 213-221, September.
- Eyup KADIOGLU & Guray KUCUKKOCAOGLU, 2015. "Intraday Return and Volatility Structures in Borsa Istanbul and the Impact of Opening and Closing Call Auction Sessions," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 9(1), pages 103-126.